Friday 12 March 2010

Free Energy Follow Up...

Just a quick update on the Free Energy blog posted some days ago. My MP Andrew Mackay has had a letter back from Dan Norris MP (Rural Affairs and Environment Minister) explaining that it's up to local authorities to determine their own waste management strategies. The letter didn't explain whether there was any advice given by central govt. regarding the choices local govt. can look at or even if Mr Norris himself was even aware of this particular process.
I have replied raising these queries and will blog any further replies I get. I'd attach the letter here if I knew how so if anybody actually wants to see it - let me know and I'll email it to you.

Thanks for all the comments - they are greatly appreciated, hate to think I'm just waffling on to myself here. :)

For now...

Be Inspired
Stu

No comments:

Post a Comment