Monday 11 October 2010

What Excuses Are You Using?

Hiya,

Here's a quick thought for today inspired by a short video I watched this morning (link at the bottom).
Basically, if you aren't experiencing 'exactly' what you want in life, and let's face it - even the most fortunate people are still searching for something more, then what's stopping you?

If your reply is: "Nothing, I'm working my way to all of my goals." then great, that's amazing!

But...

If your answer started something like: "Well, the thing is..." or "I would if only..." or "I don't have_____ so I can't..." then maybe this is your excuse.
What if for every single reason (excuse) somebody could show you a successful person who overcame that particular barrier, over and over, for every reason you could think of - what would you be left with?
No more excuses!
Then what?
Then you'd either have to throw your hands up and say "I can't be bothered" or you'd have to get off your arse and use one of those examples as your inspiration to get on with something.

So, I'm going to ask myself what my excuses might be in relation to certain goals I've not yet accomplished.

If you have the time and the inclination to watch the video (don't worry, there's no pitch fest on it!) then click this link:

http://www.finerminds.com/awesome/video-2

for now

Be Inspired

Stu

If you like this you'll probably like my other blog:
http://thechangeyourlifeblog.wordpress.com

No comments:

Post a Comment