Monday 6 June 2011

The Paradox Of Choice



Hiya,

I watched a few videos on TED about choices and how they affect us.

One described our lives in the western world being improved by the
variations of spaghetti sauce available whilst another explained how
our cultural background influenced how successful our choices might be
at making us happier.

The one above leans towards the negative, explaining that too much choice
actually makes our lives worse. However, it is amusing in most part and laugh
out loud funny in other parts (approx. 14:50 mins in I had tears in my eyes!).

If you can spare the 20 mins to watch it I'm sure you'll find it as fascinating,
amusing, interesting and informative as I did - especially if you're in marketing
or product development.

Thank you TED.

for now

Be Inspired

Stu

If you like this you'll probably like my other blog: http://thechangeyourlifeblog.wordpress.com

No comments:

Post a Comment