Saturday 18 May 2013

Radio Interview Discussing Awareness and How To Change



Hiya,


In this short interview we discussed how we change our lives in a practical way.
Apologies for the poor sound quality my end, we did it via Skype!!
Anyway...
If you have questions such as: how can I change my job, or how can I find a new partner, or how can I stay motivated to get fit or lose weight or quit smoking - then you'll find some of the answers right here.

Whether you want to improve your health, wealth, relationships, achievements or career you MUST first start with your own Mindset.

Many students of the program and readers of the book have already seen massive positive changes in their lives and YOU can too.

In this interview we discuss habits, making better decisions faster, awareness, obstacles and barriers, opportunities, self improvement, personal development, goals, success and much, much more.

To learn more visit my Wordpress blog: http://thechangeyourlifeblog.wordpress.com/about/

Or watch my fre.e video training series here: http://www.HowToChangeYourLifeOneDayAtaTime.com/

Enjoy
Stu
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment